The Census Bureau has multiple job opportunities across Massachusetts.
The Census Bureau currently has openings for Partnership Specialists, Census Field Managers, and Regional Technicians. A Supervisory Partnership Specialist position just opened as well.
Click the link below to view the current job postings on the USA Jobs website. The closing dates vary — be sure to review the announcement details carefully, so you don’t miss your chance to apply!
Additionally, the Census Bureau is seeking applicants for the field positions needed to conduct the 2020 Census. There are plenty of positions available, and the Census Bureau will hire
locally in every corner of the state, so apply now at 2020census.gov/jobs.
To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be a U.S. citizen.*
- Have a valid email address.
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an English proficiency test may also be required.)
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
- Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Commit to completing the training.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
Most jobs require employees to:
- Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license, unless public transportation is readily available.
- Have access to a computer with the internet and an email account (to complete training).
Share with friends and family too!
To learn about the upcoming census, visit 2020census.gov.